I’m suffering from withdrawal of all things Olympic so thought blogging might help.
- Women’s golden victory. Scoring two goals with three minutes to go in the game and winning in OT
- Alexandre Bilodeau repeating moguls gold
- Gilmore Junio giving up his spot on the speedskating team so Denny Morrison, who won silver, could race
- Watching the Jamaican bobsled team
- Yuna Kim’s skate that should have won gold
- 43-year-old Teemu Selanne scoring twice in bronze medal hockey game
- Didn’t see it but read that Ryan Getzlaf carried injured John Tavares onto the ice after Canada won gold medal.
Please add to the list.